Barker Ross Health & Social Care are recruiting for a Nursing Home Manager for our clients medium sized Nursing Home based in Manchester.
The Home is a 60 bedded Nursing and Dementia home and is currently Rated Good with the CQC and is operating at 90% occupancy.
Our client is medium sized provider of Nursing, Residential and Dementia Homes.
The hours of work at Monday - Friday with On-call duties on rota basis.
This role of Nursing Home Manager is a brilliant opportunity for either an experienced Nurse Deputy Manager looking to take the step up or an experienced Nurse Manager looking to join a well established home and put your stamp on it.
As the Nursing Home Manager, your role will be quite a varied role but you will need excellent organisational skills to prioritize your work load effectively.
Below is a brief overview of the tasks and duties, you will be undertaking a regular basis:
- Conduct and participate in staff and resident meeting's
- Complete the staffing rota to make sure, the home is fully staffed 24/7
- Be build positive working relationships with external agencies such as: Pharmacies, GP's, Social Worker's, Staffing agencies and Families
- Managing the staff team and making sure the highest standard of care is being delivered at all times
The ideal person for this Nursing Home Manager will need to be:
- A Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with experience in working with Elderly and People living with Dementia
- Experienced in managing people and leading a team
- Some one who has good local geography of Manchester and the surrounding areas for suitable activities
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse manager to join a provider who prides themselves of on delivering the highest standard of care to every resident 24/7.
My client is also looking to grow and develop new Nursing, Residential and Dementia homes across the Manchester North West, so this is a fantastic time to join and assist the company with the growth and development.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.