Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for a Nursing Home Deputy Manager for a medium sized Nursing, Residential and Dementia Care home based in Nottinghamshire.
The home is 40 bedded home and is part of a small group of Nursing, Residential and Dementia care homes who have just been through a period of growth and restructure.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN,RMN or RNLD) who are looking to take the step in management.
This role will be a Monday to Friday role with being part of the On-Call rota.
As the Nursing Home Deputy Manager your days constantly be evolving, and the list of tasks which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below is a brief list :
- Work alongside the Registered Manager to make sure that the rota is completed and constantly updated to make sure home is fully staffed at all times
- Making sure that company Policies and Procedures are being followed in the home at all times
- Liaising with external stake holders, this includes: Social Worker's, GP's and Families.
- Act as a positive role to all junior and less experienced staff
- Assist activity staff in thinking of suitable activities to do in and around Nottinghamshire
- Work with the Registered Manager and complete all HR paper for all staff
- Recruit staff to meet the needs of the home
The Ideal person for the Nursing Home Deputy Manager would be:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN, RNM or RNLD)
- Someone who is experienced in leading a team on shift
- Experienced in Elderly and Dementia care home
- Ideally based locally to Nottinghamshire with access to own transport
- Driven and determined
This is an excellent opportunity because the home has just been through a complete renovation and is running at 95% occupied and has a full staff team. So it is a fantastic opportunity to join a group who is looking to become one of the top groups in Nottinghamshire and the surrounding areas.
- Excellent rates of pay with attractive benefits to employees
- Excellent Training program and opportunity to develop your rewarding long term career within our organisation.
- Free Meals whilst at work
- Plenty of Career development opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.