Barker Ross Health & Social Care are EXCLUSIVELY working with a state of the art Private Hospital based Abu Dhabi who specailise in providing the care to Women and Children.
We are recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner to oversee the Neonatal department.
Our client's Private Hospital is 150 bedded and provide paitients with the highest standard of nursing and patient centred care.
As the Nurse Practitioner you role will be a very varied and role which is constantly developing.
Below is a brief overview of the roles and duties you will be expecting to undertake on a regular basis:
- Provides leadership for collaborative, evidenced-based revision of diagnosis and plans of care, to improve patient outcomes.
- Evaluates nursing practice that considers Safety, Timeliness, Effectiveness, Efficiency, Efficacy and Patient -centered care
- The Nurse Practitioner will be expected to ensure compliance with the requirement of the health and safety regulation of the Private Hospital
- Possess effective oral, written and IT communication skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of advanced nursing skills and techniques
The Ideal candidate for the Nurse Practitioner will need to be:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RGN)
- A willingness to relocate to Abu Dhabi
- Nurse Practitioner / Advanced Nurse Practitioner on relevant speciality preferred or at least 12 months home country experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join one of the one of the worlds leading Private Hospitals.
The Benefits of this role are:
- Travel paid for
- Accommodation costs covered
- Annual trip flights back to UK paid for
- Plus many more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.