Barker Ross is currently recruiting for Night Shift Hygiene Operative for one of our clients based in Heanor,DE75 area.
Our client is world's oldest Christmas pudding maker supplying high-quality sponge and Christmas puddings.
- Dismantling factory machinery
- Deep cleaning of machinery
- Support cleaning standards
- Re-assembling equipment
- Report faults or damages
- Completion of paperwork when required
Job Type: Full-time, fixed term contract
- 22.00 - 06.00
- Monday to Friday
- Hygiene operative preferrable however full training will be provided
- Full UK Driving licence (required) and own transport due to location.
If interested, please apply and for more information please call Karina on 0115 8960 888