Barker Ross are currently looking for night shift Cleaning Operative and Supervisor.
Working for one of our clients based in SL1 area as an Operative/Supervisor you will be responsible for :
- Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness within assigned areas by ensuring that the relevant work instructions and standard operating procedures (SOPs) are followed.
- To ensure accurate completion of area logbooks as required by SOPs
- Ensure regular checks of the equipment and machines used during the working period. Any faults to be reported to GMP Production Team Leader and Cleaning Supervisor / Soft Services Manager
- Participate in the Health & Safety Policy of the company and report any dangers, hazards or incidents (including near misses) to the Cleaning Supervisor / Soft Services Manager
- Attend and complete all training as required by the role
- Carry out any duties required by the Cleaning Supervisor / Soft Services Manager
- To liaise on a daily basis with other members of the cleaning team, other staff and customers
- Responsible for adhering to Quality, Compliance, Environmental, Health and Safety regulations, policies and procedures applicable to the role (full training shall be given)
Promote best practice throughout all tasks undertaken and completed.
You will be working from 22.00 - 07.00 on a rolling shift rota.
This is an ongoing assignement however may lead to pernament after period of 3 months.
Please call Karina on 0115 8960 888 for more info
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Cleaning Team Leader
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- Up to £13.50 per hour
- 6 days ago
Barker Ross Recruitment are looking for a Cleaning Team Leader for our Social Housing client based in Birmingham. We are looking for someone who is fully competent in cleaning within a team in a block of flats, filling out paperwork, auditing, dealing with complaints and also able to dr... Read More
Cleaning Team Leader
- Measham, Leicestershire
- Up to £23000 per annum + plus benefits
- 22 days ago
We are recruiting for an experienced Cleaning Team Leader to join a leading provider of contract cleaning services to the Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing sectors. This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday day shifts AND afternoon shifts rotating weekly. This role is offe... Read More
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £9.03 per annum
- 5 days ago
Barker Ross are currently looking for cleaners to work at the hospital Pay Rate: £9.03 per hour, after 12 weeks rate increases to £9.21 per hour Working on the rota, 5 days over 7 - might include weekends Available shifts: 22.00 - 06.00 If you are interested please apply or call our off... Read More
High Level Cleaner - Sleaford
- Sleaford, Lincolnshire
- Up to £8.72 per hour
- 7 days ago
Our client based in Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products, who provide innovative, highly decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets and they are currently seeking a High Level Cleaner to join their team as soon as pos... Read More
- Lutterworth, Leicestershire
- £8.80 - £10.16 per hour
- 9 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for a Cleaner/Warehouse Operative in the Lutterworth area. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work for a market leading cleaning products manufacturer. This company specialises in surface and hand disinfectant wipes. The candidate will ... Read More