Barker Ross are currently looking for night shift Cleaning Operative and Supervisor.
Working for one of our clients based in SL1 area as an Operative/Supervisor you will be responsible for :
- Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness within assigned areas by ensuring that the relevant work instructions and standard operating procedures (SOPs) are followed.
- To ensure accurate completion of area logbooks as required by SOPs
- Ensure regular checks of the equipment and machines used during the working period. Any faults to be reported to GMP Production Team Leader and Cleaning Supervisor / Soft Services Manager
- Participate in the Health & Safety Policy of the company and report any dangers, hazards or incidents (including near misses) to the Cleaning Supervisor / Soft Services Manager
- Attend and complete all training as required by the role
- Carry out any duties required by the Cleaning Supervisor / Soft Services Manager
- To liaise on a daily basis with other members of the cleaning team, other staff and customers
- Responsible for adhering to Quality, Compliance, Environmental, Health and Safety regulations, policies and procedures applicable to the role (full training shall be given)
Promote best practice throughout all tasks undertaken and completed.
You will be working from 22.00 - 07.00 on a rolling shift rota.
This is an ongoing assignement however may lead to pernament after period of 3 months.
Please call Karina on 0115 8960 888 for more info
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Cleaners required in Brixworth - Full time hours-ASAP
- Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £8.72 - £13.50 per hour
- 1 day ago
Barker Ross are looking for cleaners to work for our client based in Brixworth. You will be responsible for the below cleaning tasks: Sanitising desks and other office furniture Sanitising doors. door handles and banisters Any other cleaning duties Deep cleaning Manufacturing site Vario... Read More