Duties to include:
- Ensure all hygiene schedules are completed and signed off to ensure the site hygiene is maintained to a high standard
- Ensure the cleaning and safety equipment is used correctly and any damages is reported to the Supervisors and Managers
- Ensure all of the machinery is cleaned to the highest standard
- A good level of English both written and verbal
- Previous hygiene experience is preferred but not essential
- Good attention to detail
- Own transport is preferred but not essential
This position offers an immediate start and for the right candidate a temporary to permanent contract.
For more information regarding this position please call Barker Ross in Tel: 01733 530023 or e-mail your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Nights Cleaning Supervisor
- Slough, Berkshire
- £12.50 - £16.00 per hour
- 8 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for nights cleaning supervisor for our client based in SL1. Working for waste managment company you will be supervising cleaning staff. You responsibilities will also be( but not limited to) Organizing resources to maintain standards Maintaining the ... Read More