Our client is a well-established company based in Lincoln who are looking for an experienced Caretaker to join their team as soon as possible.
This will be a temporary position for 6 months, with a pay rate up to £10.25 per hour depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be required to work a night shift, the hours of work will be...
- Thursday 17:30 - 03:00
- Friday 17:30 - 04:00
- Saturday 17:30 - 04:00
- Sunday 17:30 - 02:00
Working alongside the Senior Caretaker, duties of the role will include: -
- Carry out regular inspections of communal land and sites
- Make nightly checks of all communal parts to multi-storey blocks, both internal and external, to ensure that all lighting, water pumps, lifts, door entries etc. are working and the areas are hazard free
- Release lifts when stuck and rescue occupants when trapped
- Note details of any abandoned vehicles and report as directed for investigation and removal
- Clean all internal communal areas and floors, inspect, clean, and sanitise all refuse disposal areas and bins
- Bag up any accumulations of rubbish and remove from site
- Carry out, log and report on fire safety checks in the blocks
- Act as a first point of contact to tenants and summon assistance from the emergency repairs service when required. Call emergency services (police, ambulance, fire etc.) when required
- All other related caretaking tasks
In order to be considered for the role you will need to have...
- Experience of supervising building/premises management
- Previous caretaking experience
- Understanding of health & safety issues
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Hospital Cleaners - Lincoln
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £8.72 - £17.82 per hour + Overtime available
- 1 day ago
Hospital Cleaners required urgently to begin work in Lincoln County Hospital to support the existing team. These will be temporary on going positions to begin with that are looking to start immediately. Candidates will need to be flexible to work full time hours to include evenings and ... Read More
NHS Night Shift Cleaner
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £9.03 - £16.95 per hour
- 5 days ago
Barker Ross is currently looking for cleaners to work at the hospital. As a cleaners you will be required to perform the below duties : dusting, mopping, sweeping, waxing floors and vacuuming Refilling supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towels Cleaning spills, broken glass and oth... Read More
High Level Cleaner - Sleaford
- Sleaford, Lincolnshire
- Up to £9.00 per hour
- 28 days ago
Our client based in Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products, who provide innovative, highly decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets and they are currently seeking a High Level Cleaner to join their team as soon as pos... Read More