As a cleaner you will be required to perform the below duties:
- Dusting, mopping, sweeping, waxing floors and vacuuming
- Refilling supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towels
- Cleaning spills, broken glass and other messes up as quickly as possible
- Coordinating duties with other cleaners and supporting other colleagues
- DBS requires
- 10 week temporary assignment (possibly ongoing - temp to perm opportunities may also be available)
Working 5 days out of 7 on 7 week rota (will include working weekends)
Pay Rate: £9.03 per hour, after 12 weeks rates increase to £9.21 per hour from Monday to Friday, £13.08 on Saturday's and £16.95 for Sunday
07:30 - 15:30
If you are interested, please apply or speak Jade or one of the team at Barker Ross Healthcare office on 0115 9418131.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
NHS FOOD SERVICE ASSISSTANT - PART TIME - QMC
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £9.03 - £16.95 per hour
- 6 days ago
Barker Ross is currently recruiting for part time food service assisstants to work at the QMC in Nottingham. We are looking for outgoing people who love and enjoy working with people. As a food service assistant your daily duties will be taking food orders and serving meals to hospital ... Read More