An exciting opportunity has arisen for a key marketing role (Multimedia Officer) to join our clients marketing and communications team.
This is a temporary contract starting as soon as possible to be reviewed again in October and initially, home based. Working hours will be 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The pay rate for the role is £12.20 per hour.
The successful candidate will lead on a variety of communications and marketing campaigns and product areas. They will need to utilise their extensive skills and expertise using creative strategies to achieve results.
Key duties will include: -
- Develop and deliver all marketing, PR, campaigns, materials, and activity in line with the priorities and actions developed by the Team Leaders and Senior Multimedia Officers
- Develop digital content to be used across all platforms
- Develop and manage relationships with national and local press and media
- Produce high quality digital content for the full range of digital platforms, including video and image galleries
- Produce creative content for external and internal publications to ensure they are produced on time, within budget and to a high standard whilst delivering the organisations objectives
In order to be considered for the role you must be qualified to degree level or equivalent and have a strong working background within marketing, brand development, research, and audience development.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or alternatively, call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for further information if required.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.