Our client is looking for a Multimedia Officer to join their team and help boost their social media presence.
Some of your roles will include:
- Content creation by developing a strategy, producing good social and video content, analysing usage data, filming, and managing projects and campaigns.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of the corporate social media channels Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube and review existing content making clear recommendations on which channels to use.
- Oversee, plan, and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools.
- Manage and respond to social media posts as required.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film/post. Then input music, dialogues, graphics and effects and create rough and final video cuts
You must be able to prove previous video editing skills and be able to use programmes such as Final cut, Lightwork and Premiere.
If you feel like you suit this role then please apply in the first instance or sent your updated CV into email@example.com