Multi-Skilled Tradesman - Leicester- £26,652K, Pension, Health Care, Discount scheme, Bonus scheme, Cycle to work, 24/7 well-being support, Retail&Leasure discount scheme.
An awarding winning manufacture of high quality tools for the construction sector
This position's primary responsibility is to improve and maintain standards by identifying works needing to be completed and doing so with priority, cost and safety at the forefront. Having expertise and experience in varying skillsets, day-to-day issues and reoccurring problems should be resolved in a timely manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Basic Plumbing
- Bathroom & Kitchen Fitting
- Lock Changes
- General Door Maintenance
- Basic Carpentry
- Painting & Decorating
- Plastering or a minimum of Patching
- Tiling (Sinks, Splash backs etc.)
- Basic Surveying
- Ensure the company standards for delivering a distinctive customer experience are at the forefront of all business interactions.
- Ensure the company HR policy and conditions of employment detailed in the employment guide are applied in all areas of responsibility.
- Ensure all requirements of the company security and anti-bribery & corruption policies are observed and adhered to.
- Maintain and comply with corporate social responsibility, Health and Safety and environmental standards.
- Read and comply with all other standards, policies, procedures and agreements.
Essential Educational and/or Training Qualifications & Certificates
- GCSE/O level qualifications in English and Maths
- A recognised apprenticeship in a relevant discipline (Preferable)
- Any Facilities or Maintenance equivalents
Experience and Knowledge
- A background of working within a facilities organisation (desirable)
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise workload
- Great communication skills with ability to communicate at the same level of understanding
- Organised and able to carry out administration tasks
- Works well under pressure when reacting to issues
- "Can Do Attitude" using initiative to provide a great service
- House building or related industry experience
Please note that we cannot consider candidates who require sponsorship, and you must also be able to provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in MMC & White-Collar Construction recruitment, we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type, please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com