A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Technician (Electrical bias) with an entertainment and events venue based in Nottingham.
The Multi Skilled Technician (Electrically biased) will deliver planned and reactive maintenance, installation of infrastructure, plant and systems. Whilst majoring in electrical works and supplying temporary electrical connections and systems for events.
The responsibilities of the Multi Skilled Technician are as follows:
- Electrical maintenance, installation, and temporary power installations.
- Deliver general nonelectrical reactive and PPM tasks as required
- Lead on event Power and AV technical requirements
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirements.
- To be flexible in approach to working hours as night and weekend work will be required.
- To be highly organised and detail oriented with the ability to resolve problems,
- Have a strong understanding of health and safety at work and first aid
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively whilst under time constraints and to cope under pressure.
- Management of contractors and suppliers.
- Supervision / Management of maintenance operatives, Facilities assistants, and house light operators.
- Provide support to apprentice electrician to achieve potential.
- Be physically fit as role involves manual tasks
- Use of the Building management system.
- Attend all appropriate meetings and training courses.
- Ensure a good standard of communication with the staff and customers, in and around the venue.
- Purchase, order and maintain facilities services, supplies and equipment. Particularly electrical supplies.
- To undertake any other tasks or duties as may be allocated from time to time, in keeping with the responsibilities of the post.
- Apprentice trained or NVQ level 3 equivalent in Electrical.
- IOSHH - Managing Safely
- 17th / 18th Edition Qualified
- First Aid
- JIB ECS card
- City and guilds level 1 diploma or NVQ level 1 certificate in plumbing, heating and ventilation or other non-electrical trade.
Experience & Knowledge
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in a multi discipline role
- Experience with A/V systems
- Experience of managing people
- Experience of operating a BMS
Working hours are 40hrs per week shift patterns are 8am - 4.30pm, 9am - 5.30pm or 10 - 6.30pm depending on the needs of the business, there will be some requirement for overtime and occasional evening and weekend work.
Staff benefits include discounts on merchandise and utilising company services.
For immediate consideration or for more details please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Heavy Engineering)
- Shepshed, Leicestershire
- £42000 - £43000 per annum
- 15 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer at a Shepshed based global metal manufacturing company. The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for ensuring that all plant and equipment is maintained to maximise operating efficiencies. Reporting to the Engine... Read More
- Selby, North Yorkshire
- Up to £33280 per annum
- 15 days ago
Our client is a highly successful, market leading, engineering company in Selby, North Yorkshire Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit an Electrically biased multi skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities for the Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer include p... Read More
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- £35000 - £36000 per annum
- 11 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an HGV / Van Technician at an automotive franchise based in Peterborough. We currently have a position for a HGV / Van Technician to join our team. The Technician will be responsible for: Ensuring the most efficient and highest possible standard of... Read More
Maintenance Engineer (Shift Engineer)
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £41000 - £42000 per annum
- 15 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Shift Engineer at for a food manufacturer based in Leicestershire. Responsibilities of the Shift Engineer: Ensure that all equipment is maintained in line with manufacturer's recommendations and repaired when necessary to be available and fit for... Read More
Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
- Newark, Nottinghamshire
- £38000 - £43000 per annum
- 26 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer at for a food manufacturer based in Newark, Nottingham To provide a maintenance engineering service to the business unit buildings, plant and associated equipment that ensures 100% availability and reliability, that results i... Read More