A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Engineer at an exotic foods' supplier based in Leicester.
The Engineer will be responsible for:
- Maintaining plant and equipment to the required standard
- Ensuring repairs to plant and equipment are carried out in an efficient and safe manner
- Making sure planned preventative schedules are adhered to
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills:
- Qualified in electrical engineering
- Have excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Be able to work as part of a team or independently as required
- Pay meticulous attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise your work to ensure effective responses to requests
Applications are welcomed from qualified multi-skilled engineers, preferably with experience in food manufacturing.
Own transport is essential due to the location of the business.
Hours of Work are 4 on 4 off, days and nights rotating shifts, 6.00am - 6.00pm & 6.00pm to 6.00am.
Salary for this role is £37,000 per annum plus overtime daily rate £203.29 and benefits include pension and life assurance.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550 or 0116 478 0998.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £33000 - £36000 per annum
- 10 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Shift Engineer at for a food manufacturer based in Leicestershire. Responsibilities of the Shift Engineer: Ensure that all equipment is maintained in line with manufacturer's recommendations and repaired when necessary to be available and fit for... Read More
- Lutterworth, Leicestershire
- Up to £14.90 per hour + overtime £22.35p/h, free parking
- 18 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Shift Engineer at leading wholesaler of business products and services based in Leicestershire. The Shift Engineer is responsible for maintaining and controlling all site electrical and mechanical equipment to the highest possible standards of efficiency ... Read More