We are currently looking for Moulding Operators to join our client based in the Fleckney area of Leicester. Our client is an injection moulding manufacturer. It's a company with strong values, a family-like cohesiveness, and attention to detail.
Shift pattern is 6:00-14:05 / 14:00-22:05 rotating on a weekly basis.
Pay rate is £10 per hour.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Checking material against specification and decanting into material feed system
- Packing of ready products
- Quality control
- Changing over, setting and starting the moulding process where training and skills allow
- Notifying shift setters if product is out of specification
- Filling required paperwork
- Maintaining housekeeping, ensuring your area of work is clean, tidy and hazard free
- Follow Company Health and Safety policies
Previous plastic manufacturing experience would be desirable, but not essential.
- Onsite gym
- Subsidised café
- Onsite free car park
- Temp to perm position
- Good working atmosphere
To apply, please give us a call on 0116 204 2600.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our office, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.