Are you an experienced mobile plant operator & forklift driver looking for Day/Night permanent opportunity and progression?
Barker Ross is recruiting for mobile plant operator & forklift driver for a reputable company based in Leicester. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a large UK founded and recognised recycling company with a great opportunity for progression. Location - LE3 area
The hours of work are 06.00-18.00 (4 on 4 off)
Pay rate - £10.00 an hour
The hours of work are 18:00 till 06:00 (4 on 4 off)
Pay rate - £11.61 an hour
Role and Responsibilities
This role is central to the production team and the day to day tasks include but are not limited to:
- Using a variety of mobile plant - including forklifts, clamp trucks and shovel loaders;
- Loading and offloading vehicles in a timely manner- including containers, flat bed lorries, curtain side lorries, ensuring the material is of the correct quality;
- Controlling the quality of incoming material on a day to day basis and providing feedback to the materials quality and Yard Supervisors; completing relevant documentation accordingly;
- Ensure compliance with relevant Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation;
- To maintain housekeeping of defined equipment areas to appropriate gmp / 5s and best practice systems;
- Undertaking any other duties to meet on-going needs of the organization;
- Previous experience in using mobile plant mandatory
- Previous experience in operating balers desired but not essential as training will be provided
- Previous work experience in the recycling industry desired but not essential
- Good attention to detail and focus on quality
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Results driven; focused on achieving required objectives and targets
- Self-motivated, with a desire for continual improvement
- Flexible and adaptable in order to achieve the aims of the business
If you are interested in this role please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Class 2 driver - Cambridge
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £12.00 - £18.00 per hour
- 10 days ago
Barker Ross is recruiting for Class 2 Refuse drivers to work in Cambridge. Monday to Friday, occasional Saturdays might be required. Working hours between 6.00am to 3.00pm The LTD pay rates are as follows, STD Hourly rate £12 OT/SAT Hourly rate £16 After 12 weeks STD £13.50 OT/SAT £18 O... Read More