Are you a Cleaning Manager looking for mobile position?
Do you enjoy a hands on varied role?
Are you based in Harrogate?
If so then please send a full CV to email@example.com
A contract cleaning company are seeking a mobile cleaning supervisor to assist in various parts of cleaning contracts across Harrogate.
The role is very hands on and involves working on a wide variety of contracts, you can expect to assist in various tasks including;
- Covering holidays and sickness when needed
- Conducting audits and reporting outcomes.
- Training new and existing employees
- Setting up new contracts.
What this means for you?
- £10.50 per hour plus the opportunity of overtime.
- Performance related bonus'
- 30 days holiday.
- You could also benefit from promotions within the company and the opportunity to grow and develop yourself personally and professionally.
You will perform best in this position if you still have flexibility to work 5 days over 7 with a mixture of working hours including mornings and evenings.
The best news is that this position is moving fast which means you could be in a new position sooner than you think! So, without delay first check you possess the following experience:
- Experience in a management or supervisory role within the cleaning industry.
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Experience of liaising with various departments to ensure specification is met.
- A positive attitude and the desire to work in a customer focused environment.
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be shortlisted for this position please apply directly to me.
You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Send a full CV direct to my email Kimberlyleech@barkerross.co.uk with the subject Mobile Cleaning Supervisor I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.