Air Conditioning Service Engineer
- Service and maintenance air conditioning role
- Paid on a 10 hour day, but DOOR TO DOOR pay (works out better for engineers than the 8 plus 2 most offer)
- Overtime at time and a half, and double on Sunday
- London and home counties
- Working as part of a team of 10 engineers, 2 CMs, 1 Supervisor and 3 service desk coordinators in the Service and Maintenance division
- Commercial (mainly) but also some domestic and retail work along with schools etc.
- Will need to be DBS checked
- Clean license
- Comfortable working on splits, multis, vrvs and chillers (even if not expert on chillers) should have some exposure
- If they can work on AHUs and CRAC units also, that is of benefit
- The role will it come with a van
- Minimum of F-Gas, NVQ/city and guilds would be beneficial
The client prides them self on their core values,
- Honest, integrity & respect
- Fair and approachable
The company was founded in 2001 as an end user air conditioning business and that has now evolved into a market leader in the MEP sector. The client prides it selves on giving 100% to each and every project and client regardless of value.
The client has recently re branded itself, and got a new structure that provides clarity on the four companies which make up the group. Major Projects, Special Projects, Service and Maintenance and Scaffolding.
The client has gone from strength to strength, supported by steady year on year growth and in 2017 they achieved a Group turnover of £10 million.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
x2 Technical (Design) Project Engineer - Peterborough
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + + Car + Bonus++
- 8 days ago
Barker Ross are working with a major Housebuilder and Developer on a number of vacancies within our clients Technical Division in Peterborough. Our client requires a x2 Technical/Design Project Enigneers who have previous experience of working for either a large Housebuilder or Develope... Read More
Weld Co-Ordinator / Supervisor
- Kent, England
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Package
- 6 days ago
Weld Co-Ordinator/Supervisor - Offsite Construction/Manufacturing - Northfleet, Kent - £35K-£45K + Package Company Berkeley Modular is a strategic new venture is being established to produce volumetric modules on behalf of Berkeley Group which are specifically designed and engineered fo... Read More