Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Skilled Metal fabricator role based in Leicester.
It is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward-thinking company that has experienced significant growth since its formation in 2001.
Basic Hours of work: 7.00am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Working from job sheets and drawings to produce a range of signage and fabrications from aluminium, mild and stainless steel.
- Fabrication of bespoke metal sign requirements to a very high standard.
- Usage of machines such as drills, circular and band saws.
- Using a range of hand and electrical tools.
- Working to strict healthy and safety guidelines.
Experience and Characteristics Required:
- A good level of experience in fabrication.
- Great attention to detail.
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Strong and enthusiastic.
- Sense of humour, friendly.
- Ability to deal with high pressure and demands.
- Able to work using own initiative.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and honest.
The successful candidate will be working within the Metal shop, as part of a fast paced, close knit and highly skilled hands-on team.
How to Apply for this Role with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available