Our client based in Barnsley is a health care services company who work on behalf of the NHS, Local Authority Public Health Services and other partners. They are currently seeking an experienced Medical Secretary to join their team as soon as possible.
The role will be for 3 months to provide cover with a pay rate of £9.00 - £10.00 per hour depending on experience. The hours of work will be for 35 hours per week working over 5 days (Monday to Friday).
Duties of this role will include:-
- Typing medical letters
- Pulling task letters from SystmOne and actioning tasks for around 15 clinical staff members
- Managing referrals, tracking responses and updating records
- Consulting with hospitals to ensure receipts, tracking progress of scans and results
- Working closely with the Administration Coordinator
In order to be considered for this role it is essential that you have:-
- Knowledge of medical terms
- Strong typing skills
- Time management
- SystmOne experience (NHS System)
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.