A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Fitter & Fabricator for a provider of recycling solutions based in Nottingham.
Responsible for planned preventative maintenance and breakdown reactive maintenance for
Plant and machinery ensuring minimal downtime. In addition, you are responsible for general repair and maintenance for site facilities and building services
Key Responsibilities & Activities
- Responsible for ensuring your own health and safety and that of others and promoting a positive health and safety culture within the workplace
- Ensure all Health and safety obligations are met, and company policies are adhered to
- Report any safety concerns, hazard observations, accidents and incidents in a timely manner to allow full investigation and prevent re-occurrence
- Fabricating from drawings from scratch - mild steel
- Preventative planned maintenance on all plant and machinery
- Breakdown and reactive maintenance on all plant machinery (identify and resolve any 'line stop' issues) ensuring minimum downtime
- Analysis and establish root cause and implement corrective action and improvements
- Monitor machine performance and carry out any necessary improvements
- Maximizing performance with innovative continuous improvement ideas
- Ensure all production & equipment is within H & S guidelines & where required necessary improvements made
This is not an exhaustive list. You may also be required to carry out any other duties as required by the business that you are qualified/trained in that meet the requirements of this role
- Recognised Mechanical qualifications e.g EAL /BTEC
- Apprentice trained
- MIG Welding (Mild Steel)
- STIG Welding experience
- Electrical experience
- Heavy Industry experience
- Conveyor experience
- Light Fabrication
- Mobile Plant
The salary for this position is £15.50p/h. The working hours are shifts 4 on 4 off 6am - 6pm and overtime available.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Colwick, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £15.50 per hour
- 23 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Fitter & Fabricator for a provider of recycling solutions based in Nottingham. Job Purpose Responsible for planned preventative maintenance and breakdown reactive maintenance for Plant and machinery ensuring minimal downtime. In additi... Read More