A great opportunity for material handler quality inspector for our prestigious manufacturing client based in the Hamilton.
The hours are 22:00 - 06:00 working at £9.21 per hour.
Temp to perm after 6 weeks.
A counterbalance licence is desired but not essential for this role.
Please note the successful candidate will be predominantly using a power pump truck.
The purpose of this fantastic role will be:
- To manage and maintain the on time movement of materials, consumables, packaging and finished goods between the shop floor and designated stores areas.
- Ensuring that Quality Assurance is achieved and adhered to by all employees to ensure that product is produced correctly to company / customer's specifications and standards.
- To assist with the continuous checking and maintenance of the company inventory.
- To maintain reliable feedback and effective customer support.
- To handle, operate and maintain all company equipment.
- To maintain and contribute to the housekeeping standards and initiatives.
- To contribute and assist to the input that the stores team makes to the company as a whole.
- To carry out any other duty that is reasonably requested by a supervisor/manager.
For more information on the vacancy apply now by sending your CV to the Leicester Industrial team or fast track your application by calling Megan 0116 2042600.
Is this vacancy not for you and know of a friend? Refer them in by contacting us on the same number as above.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Quality Assurance Technician Food Days
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £24000 per annum
- 14 days ago
Our client is a highly successful food manufacturing company in Leicester Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit a permanent Quality Assurance Technician working Days The Quality Assurance Technician will be working as part of a team responsible for ensuring that the c... Read More