We are currently recruiting for our well-established client based in Lutterworth. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work for a market leading cleaning products manufacturer who specialise in surface and disinfectant wipes. The candidate will require a genuine 'can do' attitude towards work with an eagerness to get the job done.
- Prepare finished goods for despatch to warehouse stock or for delivery direct to customer.
- Remove, sort and dispose of waste from the production area into appropriate re-cycling containers.
- Ensure All lines are washed through as per procedure and liquid changes completed as required (only if trained)
- Ensure labels are stored in the correct location and organised efficiently.
- Ensure that all operations are carried out within strict health and safety guidelines.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- From the Job Raw Material Pick Lists held in the Wipes and Headwear areas, check required stock availability on the computer system and ascertains pick locations for product.
- Pick correct quantity of product as required and deliver to Work in Progress area.
- Regularly patrol Wipes and Headwear machine operations to assess new raw material requirements and liaise with your supervisor and operators throughout the shift.
- Having identified/been advised of a requirement for raw material to be delivered to a machine, prepare the relevant material in the Work in Progress area, for productions i.e. remove packaging, Roll Turning etc.
- Deliver raw material to machine operations at the time required, working to Job Pick List and production schedule
- Prepare finished goods for despatch to warehouse or delivery direct to customer, by wrapping and strapping using machinery provided.
- Deliver finished goods correctly to identified locations, enter data onto computer system and print labels as required. .
- Remove all waste products from outside the production area, sort and place in the appropriate re-cycling skips.
- Process Returns of raw materials to stock. Enter on system and print labels
- Wash out production Lines as required (only if trained) & set up for next liquid, following correct procedures
- Carry out stock Checks on a monthly basis
- Investigate stock anomalies.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Amount of delays in production due to Lack of Raw materials (incl liquids)
- Timing for changeover of liquids
- Clearing of RTS
- Clearing of Finished stock
- Accuracy of picking and returning goods
- Accuracy of stock counts
- Housekeeping (incl minor spill management)
If you think you are a right candidate for this position, please apply or call Klaudia on 0116 204 2600.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Lutterworth, Leicestershire
- 14 days ago
We are currently recruiting for our well-established client based in Lutterworth. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work for a market leading cleaning products manufacturer who specialise in surface and disinfectant wipes. The candidate will require a genuine 'c... Read More
Forklift - Counterbalance+Reach Driver
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £10 per hour
- 21 days ago
Reach Truck and Counterbalance driver - Required A successful warehouse based in Leicester (Whetstone LE8) is looking for a reach truck and counterbalance driver to join their amazing team. They are looking for reliable forklift drivers to help them meet client demand. Your duties withi... Read More
Reach and Counterbalance FLT driver required
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £9.50 - £10.61 per hour
- 5 days ago
Reach and Counterbalance FLT driver required in the Braunstone LE3 area! A successful printing warehouse based in Braunstone is looking for a Reach Truck and Counterbalance driver to join their amazing team. They are looking for a reliable forklift driver to help them meet client demand... Read More