Our client based in Sleaford is the UK's leading independent manufacturer of paper products and they are currently seeking a Material Coordinator to join their team on a full time basis.
The role will be working a fixed shift of 4 on 4 off 12 hour days 06:00-18:00. The pay rate for the role is £10.50 per hour, increasing to £11.00 per hour upon successful completion of training.
This position is physically demanding with duties to include:-
- Moving a variety of different components on pallets using a hand pallet truck to the production areas and back onto the mezzanine area
- Using the stock control system to input items and keep information up to date
- Ensuring equipment is kept in a well-maintained condition, free from damage and ensuring that any damage, faults or malfunctions are reported to management immediately
- Ensure stock levels are kept up to date
- Ensure the area is kept in a well organised and tidy manner
Ideally, you will have an FLT licence however this is not an essential part to the role.
Own transport is essential in order to reach the location of the client.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available