A forward-thinking fulfilment, e-commerce, distribution, warehousing, and storage solutions business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive with experience of Media and PR to join their friendly, dynamic team in the Rutland region on a full time, permanent basis. This really is a great opportunity for an ambitious and creative individual to become part of this successful business and join at a very exciting time of their growth and evolution!
You will fully focus your expertise on the brand promotion of the company's three main businesses to ensure maximum public exposure through regular marketing and PR by utilising social and traditional media marketing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and creative marketing professional to really get their teeth stuck into a variety of projects which will raise the company profile as a business of choice for their future customers. You will be fully involved in developing:
- product and service knowledge of each business
- brand awareness; generating interest, leads and enquiries
- an annual Marketing strategy plan; once approved by each business head
- content for and creating regular Eflyers, Mailshots, Blog posts and Newsletters
- the Group quarterly publication; The Buzz
- website updates, blog and newsfeeds and actively monitoring PPC advertising to drive traffic
- brand-guidelines and ensuring all marketing literature is consistent to each company identity
- company social media presence across existing and new social media platforms
- relationships with business heads to target specific areas of the business that require promotion through various channels
As an individual you will be creative and articulate, and skilled in the written word, personable, highly motivated, charismatic , energetic and pro-active, have experience of basic design and layout software to enable production of in-house materials and have an understanding of CMS and PPC to enable in-house website and ad campaign updates.
A relevant marketing and / or PR qualification would be an advantage but not essential if there is a proven track record of success in the industry.
Send your CV for immediate consideration!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Loughborough, Leicestershire
- £23000 - £25000 per annum + car or car allowance
- 19 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Representative for a hydraulic equipment supplier in the Loughborough area. The Sales Representative will meet and communicates with customers to recommend products or services. Their duties include explaining the features and benefits of p... Read More