Our client is an international market leading manufacturer and distributor of special purpose automotive engineering products based in Leicester.
The company's impressive product ranges span mechanical, electrical and hydraulic engineering disciplines.
Due to continued success and succession planning they are now looking to recruit a permanent Marketing Coordinator.
If you love to think creatively, are enthusiastic and have an ability to learn, have excellent communication and organisational skills and are willing to go the extra mile - you could be the person to join their marketing team.
The Marketing Coordinator main activities and responsibilities include:
- Lead digital marketing activities and be social media savvy.
- Administer and prepare web content and maintenance on the company website.
- Write press release and proof articles and promotional material.
- Assist with the production of technical marketing material including brochures, leaflets, posters, flyers and newsletters.
- Design, develop and organise company exhibitions and events.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing material.
- Maintain strong contacts and relationships with industry press.
- Liaise with designers and printers.
- Source advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press.
- Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing budgets.
- Supporting the marketing manager and work closely with employees in all departments.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of company sales and marketing plans
- Provide regular market and competitor research and analysis, as required.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
The successful Marketing Coordinator will have the following profile:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adept in organising and planning.
- Ability to multi-task, work flexibly and operate under pressure.
- Manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Inherent perception of 'best quality'.
- Strong team working skills.
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge of Adobe CC InD, Ai & Ps
- Ideally a MAC user,
- Video editing experience an advantage.
Salary for Marketing Coordinator role is circa £30K but this is dependent on experience
If you are interested in the Marketing Coordinator role, please apply today!