A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Analyst at a leading marketing consultancy company based in Leicester.
A client facing role, creating valuable actionable insights and marketing campaigns that drive return on investment for the clients, hence they value the input from GI Insights.
Main Duties & Targets
- In-line with the agreed client brief's and timescales, query and manipulate client databases to extract data for all scheduled and ad-hoc:
- General data insight / analysis
- Data preparation relating to marketing campaign's across all channels
- Post campaign analysis
- Reporting and forecasting
- General queries relating to the Account or customer data
- Turn this work into actionable insights for the client, in the context of their business.
- Aim to exceed the client expectations on service, ensuring:
- Client projects are always completed to agreed timescales and quality levels
- The client values GII's contribution to their business
- We do not lose a client due to inferior service or management
- Operational manuals are used and kept up to date for each Account
- Internal processes are as efficient as possible, ultimately maximising Account profitability
- All analysis is accurate, QC'd correctly and supported by suitable interpretation
- The GI Insight approach to data marketing and client management is always followed
- All data practices completed are compliant with internal data management processes
- Take the insight to the "so what" and "how this creates value"
- Go further than what the client says they want to provide what they need to create value
- Work with the Account team to produce and present proposals as necessary
- To deliver quality analysis and interpretation that is right first time, delivered on time and in a way which the client finds useful and insightful, and creates a ROI for them
- Such that the client values the input from GI Insights and would recommend us to others
- To support the wider CSA team in the delivery of GI Insights service in a user-friendly manner
You may be required you to carry out other duties within your reasonable competence
At certain times, it may be necessary to work outside normal office hours to deliver to agreed deadlines
Prerequisites & Experience:
- 2+ years' experience in a Database Marketing, Analytics environment (client or service side) or database reporting environments
- Solid data analysis and interpretation skills - ability to articulate the "so what"
- Knowledge of database marketing principles such as Basket Analysis, Decision Tree's, Regression Analysis and Clustering preferred but not essential
Experience of MS Access or SQL Management Studio, specifically:
- Relational database principles - data structures, field types, data types, primary / foreign keys etc.
- General data manipulation - designing select / update / append / make table query's using T-SQL or Access
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel - pivots, charts / graphs, use of standard functions (v look up's etc.)
- Knowledge of IBM Modeller or SAS or SSAS or statistical modeling
- Demonstrable experience in stakeholder management
- Experience working to deadlines and ability to shift quickly into new tasks
- A proven track record of innovation.
- A desire to expand one's own knowledge and share with the wider team.
- Experience in automation principles and a strong desire for efficiency
- Ability to adjust communication styles based on the audience
- Good listening and communication skills
- Strong initiative
- Strong team player
- Written and presentation skills
Salary between £22,000 - £26,000 and benefits including parking, pension, Life Insurance.
Working hours 9am - 5pm, 37.5 hour week.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Marketing, Media and PR Executive
- Oakham, Rutland
- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- 26 days ago
A forward-thinking fulfilment, e-commerce, distribution, warehousing, and storage solutions business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive with experience of Media and PR to join their friendly, dynamic team in the Rutland region on a full time, permanent ba... Read More
- Nottinghamshire, England
- £19000 - £24000 per annum
- 23 days ago
Sales Executive: £19,000 - £24,000 pa (depending on experience) This client is a company based in Nottingham that operate within the health and social care sector, they provides software solutions and a range of consultancy services for care providers within the UK and are currently sca... Read More