Our client is one of the largest providers of supported accommodation services various clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues. They aim to help vulnerable people find opportunities to change their lives and futures.
Position Available: MARAC Administrator - Leamington Spa, 2-3 months, £9ph, full time 37.5 hours per week.
To administer the operation of the Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC) and support the Violence Against Women and Girls Strategy Development Manager in the on-going development of the MARAC and Domestic Violence and Abuse Services.
To support all MARAC partners to deliver an effective MARAC and other multi-agency domestic violence and abuse services
Managing service delivery and performance
- To organise and ensure consistency in referral of cases to the MARAC from statutory and voluntary sector partner agencies in line with the Operating Protocol.
- To gather relevant information about the MARAC cases ahead of the meeting and circulate to all relevant partner agencies within the agreed timescales in the MARAC Protocol.
- To provide any reports required to the service manager and Senior Operations Manager and to promptly bring to their attention any problems arising that might impede the coordinated community response to the victim or issues that need to be considered in the implementation of the post. To bring to the attention of the Violence Against Women and Girls Strategy Development Manager and the MARAC chair any issues with regards to the MARAC.
- To work with the Violence Against Women and Girls Strategy Development Manager to ensure the pre MARAC work is completed, being the liaison point between the IDVA Service, the police and other agencies.
- To prepare the MARAC agenda to ensure that cases are reviewed in the most time effective manner and that any specialist attendees are present.
- To prepare the minutes including agreed actions, have them agreed by the Service Manager and or the MARAC Chair and circulate to partner agencies within agreed timescales.
- To follow up on complete and incomplete actions with the responsible person from each partner agency in line with the MARAC Protocol and to feed back to the Violence Against Women and Girls Strategy Development Manager and the MARAC chair if there are any issues.
- To maintain a database of victims and perpetrators in order to enable MARAC partners to 'flag and tag' cases and to track repeat victimisation.
- To ensure that the relevant data is collected to ensure that the outputs and outcomes of the MARAC can be recorded and accountability to victim and partner agencies is underpinned.
- To review and maintain the necessary documentation and processes to ensure the smooth running of the MARAC.
- To liaise with the full range of potential referral agencies, in particular those working with minority or hard to reach groups to ensure that the needs of all victims are met.
- Working with the IDVA Team to provide administrative support and work with partner agencies to ensure that all relevant members of staff are familiar with the MARAC process, their role and responsibilities within it and have received appropriate training as necessary.
- To maintain the security and well-being of survivors of domestic violence and other forms of violence and abuse and their children, and to communicate immediately with the Services Manager any concern about safety.
- To control access to the office when on duty
- To check efficient working of any entry phone and CCTV systems daily
- To ensure that security of sensitive information is maintained and complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018
Managing health and safety
- To promote and ensure safe working for self and others by strict adherence to Security procedures and Health and Safety policy
- To support the management of health, safety and security within the office, including carrying out regular fire and health and safety checks, ensuring that fire equipment and fire doors are in working order and not obstructed.
- To ensure that all equipment provided is in safe working order and that periodic testing and maintenance is carried out
- To ensure a good standard of hygiene is maintained in the office.
- Experience of working in the field of domestic violence and other forms of violence and abuse and/or public protection
- Experience of multi-agency work, particularly project management
- Experience and/or knowledge of the MARAC process
- Evidence of excellent time management and organisational skills including the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Evidence of the ability to use initiative and judgment in dealing with colleagues and partner agencies without direct supervision
- Evidence of the ability to work as a team member and within a line management structure
- Evidence of familiarity with data collection and analysis
- Evidence of the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrable ability to use Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook, access) and the ability to produce high quality documents
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available