Team Leader - Days (High Risk)
Are you interested in joining an innovative, forward thinking market leading manufacturer? I have a great opportunity to join a fast growing business who offer fantastic training and development.
Role and Responsibilities
The role reports directly into the Production Manager
· Be part of a great manufacturing team/ hands on position
· Monitor workers on site during production activities to ensure adherence to ethics and safety procedures
· Evaluate manufacturing equipment for safety and functionality
· Promote that work areas are kept to a clean and tidy to a standard as expected within a food manufacturing company.
· Ensure that products and goods manufactured meet the quality standards as per the QAS
· Motivate workers to enhance production quantity and at the same time maintain high production standards
· Check finished products to ensure aspects of quality weight and temperature meet the standards as set by the company.
· Keep records up to date with the correct recorded information
· Supply records of workers attendance within a timely manner at the start of the production shift.
· Take attendance to ensure regularity and promptness of workers to duty and during their break schedules.
· Work as middleman between workers and management to create healthy communication.
· Ensure that work materials are present as and when needed.
· This job profile is subject to amendments in accordance with business requirements.
Qualifications and Experience Required
· Must have 2 years' experience within the food manufacturing industry, preferably within the chilled food environment
· Previous experience of Production Planning / Scheduling and a good knowledge of supply chain processes (preferably within chilled foods).
· A good level of numeracy with the ability to manage, analyse and interpret data, being proficient in Office IT programs especially Excel. Previous experience of ERP systems an advantage.
· Good attention to detail
· Have relevant food safety certificate.
· Ability to train and develop employees
For more information please contact Nicole Durham.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Line Leader (Nights) - Sleaford
- Sleaford, Lincolnshire
- £8.89 - £9.55 per hour
- 18 days ago
Our client based in Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products who provide innovative, high decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets. They are currently looking for an experienced Line Leader to join their team on a tempo... Read More