I am currently recruiting for a Team Leader for my client who is a market leader in the UK, they are forward thinking and innovative and offer opportunity for development.
Team Leader - Days (Low risk)
Role and Responsibilities
The role reports directly into the Production Manager
· Be part of a great manufacturing team/ hands on position
· Monitor workers on site during production activities to ensure adherence to ethics and safety procedures
· Evaluate manufacturing equipment for safety and functionality
· Promote that work areas are kept to a clean and tidy to a standard as expected within a food manufacturing company.
· Ensure that products and goods manufactured meet the quality standards as per the QAS
· Motivate workers to enhance production quantity and at the same time maintain high production standards
· Check finished products to ensure aspects of quality weight and temperature meet the standards as set by the company.
· Keep records up to date with the correct recorded information
· Supply records of workers attendance within a timely manner at the start of the production shift.
· Take attendance to ensure regularity and promptness of workers to duty and during their break schedules.
· Work as middleman between workers and management to create healthy communication.
· Ensure that work materials are present as and when needed.
· This job profile is subject to amendments in accordance with business requirements.
Qualifications and Experience Required
· Must have 2 years' experience within the food manufacturing industry, preferably within the chilled food environment
· Previous experience of Production Planning / Scheduling and a good knowledge of supply chain processes (preferably within chilled foods).
· A good level of numeracy with the ability to manage, analyse and interpret data, being proficient in Office IT programs especially Excel. Previous experience of ERP systems an advantage.
· Good attention to detail
· Have relevant food safety certificate.
· Ability to train and develop employees
For more information please contact Nicole Cooling.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Machine Operator Food Manufacturing
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £20049 - £23041 per annum + plus benefits
- 17 days ago
Our client is a highly successful food manufacturing company in Leicester. Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit additional Machine Operators and have great opportunities on Days or Nights The Machine Operator will be working as part of a team to set up and oversee lin... Read More
Shift Cleanroom Operative
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Up to £25268 per annum + plus benefits
- 20 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a high calibre, hands-on Clean Room Operative to join a successful food FMCG manufacturing business in the Milton Keynes area. The role is offered on a full time, permanent basis and will require an individual who is flexible to work rotating days/nigh... Read More
Production Scheduler - Sleaford
- Sleaford, Lincolnshire
- Up to £20000 per annum
- 24 days ago
Our client based near Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products who provide innovative, highly decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Production Scheduler to join thei... Read More
- Sleaford, Lincolnshire
- £9.00 - £9.56 per hour
- 5 days ago
Our client based in Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products who provide innovative, highly decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets. They are currently looking for a Machine Operator to join their team on a full time p... Read More
- Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
- Up to £9 per hour
- 4 days ago
Barker Ross is looking for a Dispatch Packer in CH65. The working hours are as follows - 40 hours per week, 8am - 4.30pm Mon to Fri. Once you have settled in the hours could change to 6-2 or 2-10 (could be one or the other or both) 12 weeks temporary to permanent. Job specification : Pa... Read More