Barker Ross are recruiting for an experienced Manufacturing/ Production Supervisor for out client based in Daventry, This is a temporary ongoing position.
Monday to Thursday 07:30am-16:00pm
Friday 07:30am - 15:00pm
Pay is £12.50 per hour
You will be responsible for the below:
- Supervise the operation and aim for high performance
- Assist with the on boarding process of new staff
- Provide training where required
- Conduct annual reviews for staff performance
- Ensure compliance and health and safety are adhered to at all times
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Monitor and prioritise work flow of production to meet deadlines
- Provide direction and schedules to the manufacturing department
- Managing staffs holiday, Sickness and return to works
- leadership skills.
- knowledge of manufacturing/ production and processes.
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- the ability to use your initiative.
- excellent verbal communication skills.
- thinking and reasoning skills.
- sensitivity and understanding.
Please forward your CV and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available