Programme Manager - MMC Offsite Construction (Automotive) - Kent - 3 to 4 Month Contract with the view of going perm - £200-£300 per day Umbrella
This is an opportunity to join an exciting new business at an early stage of the project. This strategic new venture is being established to produce volumetric modules in a manufacturing environment which are specifically designed and engineered for the residential housing sector to help create high performing, high quality, and comfortable homes for people to enjoy living in.
As the Programme Manager you will look after & bring together 4-5 Programme, provide support to the Programme Managers and Manufacturing Management Team to define, plan, direct and deliver the manufacturing projects/contracts against business plan targets through rigorous cost control and schedule adherence.
- Co-ordination of sub-programmes from individual work stream owners team members into Master Programme
- Ensuring key milestones are achieved
- Flagging risks to key milestones
- Highlighting areas of over resourcing
- Weekly reporting to SLT on project status
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces the various individual work steams
You will be an experience Programme Manager with:
- A demonstrable record of delivery either as a lead or member of teams
- An applied understanding of project/programme management tools and methodologies
- Experience of managing mixed stakeholder groups, including exposure to board level
- Excellent data preparation, technical analysis, and reporting skills
- Knowledge of ERP & MES Systems
- Understanding of Master programmes
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills (front line to senior management level)
- A passion to learn, educate others and be involved with a progressive company
- An ability to understand and articulate complex issues in a clear and concise manner
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- £26000 - £27000 per annum
- 15 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Planner with a manufacturer and supplier of pipe seals based in Huntingdon. As Production Planner you will be responsible for scheduling production across the manufacturing facility, working closely with Operations, Shift Management an... Read More