An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to join a leading provider of protection and hygiene products and services. The role will be for Management Systems Executive to be based at their site in Lincolnshire.
As Management Systems Executive you will be responsible for the maintenance of the company Management Systems - ISO9001, ISO13485, ISO14001, ISO50001 & LSAS working alongside the Product Compliance Manager.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the company management systems alongside the Product Compliance Manager (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485 & ISO50001, LSAS).
- Ensure the company is up to date with required environmental standards and make sure a company operates within those standards.
- Aid in the timely resolution of customer complaints.
- Ensure all current company document/forms/templates are stored within our Document Control System.
- Conduct internal audits in accordance with audit schedule and where noncompliance is discovered, conduct investigations to discover the root cause of the issue and ensure suitable corrective action implemented.
- Monitoring of audit CAPA's.
- Manage energy performance indicators.
- Assist the QA & RA Manager with audits carried out by external bodies.
- Ensure LSAS audits and supplier information is maintained and up to date.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, including standards of performance and health and safety policy.
- Adhere to relevant external health, safety and security legislation.
- Assist with the training of colleagues.
Salary for this opportunity is £20k-£25k plus company benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and to really put a stamp on shaping their on-going success.
To enquire about this opportunity please contact email@example.com or send your CV for immediate consideration!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available