A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant at food manufacturer based in the Coalville.
Working with the Group Financial Director ensure timeliness and accuracy of statutory and management accounts reporting, and to ensure that financial plans and budgets are up-to-date and appropriately communicated. Moreover, to oversee and manage financial policies, procedures and processes and to oversee all transactional processes managed by the finance team.
- To oversee the preparation of statutory accounts
- To lead the preparation of Management Accounts
- To manage and develop financial controls and systems
- To be accountable for internal controls
- To produce and control an accurate costing system.
- To manage the finance aspects of the payroll on a monthly basis
- To keep policies, procedures and processes up to date
- To manage and report cash flows
- To assist in the preparation, review and update of Financial Plans and Budgets
- To co-ordinate budget management function with the Group Financial Director
- Oversee treasury management and loan administration
- Lead the preparation of standard financial reports to the Board and Executive
- Provide leadership and development of the finance team
- Monitor overall performance of finance resources
- To inspire and influence teams to deliver against organizational strategies and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or similar) qualified
Experience and Knowledge
- Post qualification experience in a similar role
- Significant knowledge of accounting rules and regulations
- Experience with accounting, financial management and/or financial planning systems interacting with Microsoft Excel or equivalent.
- Demonstrates high levels of communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to manage, supervise, organise workload and motivate team members, including proactively measuring their effective performance
- Demonstrates ability to respond positively to change, and manage implementation
- Demonstrates a proven ability to work collaboratively across teams and management to build strong relationships at all levels
- Be able to use Excel to an advanced stage with knowledge of "Pivot Tables" and "V lookup"
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 5.15pm and Fridays 8.45am - 5.00pm
Salary for this role is £30,000 - £35,000
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550 or 0116 478 0998.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available