Management Accountant - Offsite Construction/Manufacturing - Liverpool - up to £30K + Package
One of the UK's most advanced Offsite Construction Home Manufacturers who are building a reputation for imaginative design and build quality.
As a Management Accountant you will be working within the friendly finance team to produce accurate monthly management accounts and manufacturing reports as well as assisting in the preparing of company budgets and daily cash reporting.
Once fully trained, some of your duties will include but not limited to:
- Assistance in preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Accruals and prepayment calculation and reconciliation
- P&L variance analysis, including quarterly reviews with responsible head office budget holders
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Analysing stock / factory variances and providing commentary to support
- Production of weekly management reports (bookings and deliveries) for the issue to senior managers and directors
Manufacturing experience, together with an accountancy qualification such as AAT or part qual CIMA is a prerequisite, Sage experience is highly recommended together with a high level of spreadsheet skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Educated to graduate level
- AAT or part qual CIMA
- Sage experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A willingness to undertake external qualifications
- A desire to succeed
- An ability to prioritise your workload to achieve tight deadlines
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Bedfordshire, England
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
- 18 days ago
We are recruiting an experienced Finance Manager to join a leading food retailer, wholesaler, importer and distributor. Our client is a highly regarded family business and have been established for many years serving the restaurant, food service, manufacturing and wholesale sectors. You... Read More