A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer at a Loughborough based global metal manufacturing company, supplying to automotive, constructive and other areas.
The ideal candidate will have the following technical skills and experience:
- Experience of supporting automated systems with the ability to diagnose problems where there is complexity in the control system (e.g. high-level controls software and hardware > network > PLC-level controls > field devices).
- Electrical and controls fault-finding and fault-rectification skills, including the replacement and configuration of field devices (inverters, sensors, scanners etc).
- Ability to diagnose and rectify faults in mechanical systems (gearboxes / bearings / sprockets / drives etc).
- Knowledge of Industrial PC controls and Schneider PLC & HMI.
- PC skills (hardware and software).
- Knowledge of fieldbuses like Canbus, Profibus and ASi systems.
- Knowledge of Wireless fieldbus data transmission.
- Knowledge of dynamic drive technology (motor, converter).
- Read electrical schematics / wiring diagrams.
- Skilled in the use of standard electrical test instruments.
- Relevant vocational and technical qualifications.
The candidate will also have the following attributes:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good teamwork.
- Proven problem solver.
- Methodical and accurate.
- General computer literacy (e-mail, word processing).
Working hours are Monday-Friday 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00 & 22:00-06:00 shift rotates weekly, salary for this role is £35,000 - £42,000.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Multi Skilled Technician
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £27000 - £35000 per annum
- 28 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Technician (Electrical bias) with an entertainment and events venue based in Nottingham. The Multi Skilled Technician (Electrically biased) will deliver planned and reactive maintenance, installation of infrastructure, plant and sys... Read More
- Coventry, West Midlands
- Up to £42000 per annum
- 8 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Control Engineer at a leading provider of technical services for the automotive and manufacturing industries based in Coventry. Ensure that all plant and equipment is maintained to a fit for purpose standard. Supervision maintenance s... Read More
Multi Skilled Engineer
- Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- £38000 - £42000 per annum
- 10 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for Multi Skilled Engineer at a leading manufacturer and supplier of glass products based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire The focus of the role is to work closely with the production team to ensure that machinery downtime is kept to a minimum and that all maintena... Read More