A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Mechanical Fitter at a Leicester based world leading engineering manufacturer and design company within the automotive industry.
The Maintenance Engineer roll will aid the overall effectiveness & efficiency of the division by reducing downtime on machines whilst continuously striving to improve processes to plant & machinery and furthermore to provide a support service to the production and to the Division in relation to maintenance issues to ensure machinery has maximum uptime possible.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for Reactive / Breakdown Maintenance
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- Support in the improvement of processes and machinery
- Comply with Nylacast Ltd H&S policy and all statutory Safety, Health and Environment requirements and ·ensure that all H&S procedures, engineering best practices are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure accurate & timely records are entered / recorded of all work carried out, root causes of failures and of spares / consumables used.
- Ensure engineering downtime is accurately logged, monitor repair times, and find new methods / procedures to reduce these.
- Provide engineering support to production to ensure efficient performance of all equipment.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a time served engineer (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Recognised engineering qualifications (essential)
- Previous maintenance experience - manufacturing environment preferable (essential)
- Competent electrical / electronic fault finding and analysis skills (essential)
- Self-managing - Must be able to work under own supervision or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
This is a permanent role, hours are Monday to Friday, 06:00 to 14:00 & 14:00 to 22:00, rotating weekly with a daily break (Double Day Shift) or Sunday to Thursday, 22:00 to 06:00 with a daily break (Night Shift)
Salary dependent on experience:
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Lutterworth, Leicestershire
- Up to £14.90 per hour
- 8 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Shift Engineer at leading wholesaler of business products and services based in Leicestershire. The Shift Engineer is responsible for maintaining and controlling all site electrical and mechanical equipment to the highest possible standards of efficiency ... Read More
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £35000 - £37000 per annum
- 24 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Fitter at a Leicester based world leading engineering manufacturer and design company within the automotive industry. The Maintenance Engineer roll will aid the overall effectiveness & efficiency of the division by reducing downtime on... Read More
Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- £32640 - £41352 per annum
- 8 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Technician at a leading provider of technical services for the automotive and manufacturing industries based in Wolverhampton. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of all "Hard Service" requiremen... Read More
Branch Assistant Technician
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £17000 - £20000 per annum
- 2 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for Branch Assistant Technician at a global specialist supplier of OEM solutions of based in Nottingham The Branch Assistant is responsible to the Branch Manager to support the daily operations of the Branch. It is estimated that the training period necessary f... Read More