A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Technician at a leading provider of technical services for the automotive and manufacturing industries based in Coventry.
- Undertake maintenance when required on
- Set up existing and new production operations.
- Machine operative work.
You need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in a busy industrial environment is essential.
- Have sound experience and knowledge within Mechanics and electrics - ABB robotic, Fanuc robotics and qualifications within electrical and/or mechanical engineering.
- Computer literacy including the use of the Microsoft Office package.
- Experience with Hofmann machinery would be ideal.
- Hold a full clean UK driving license.
Free on-site parking is available to staff.
Salary for this opportunity is £25k plus company benefits.
Our reputable client is looking to attract candidates who flexible and who will be open to working shift patterns and possibly some unsociable hours.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available