A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer at an automotive component manufacturer based in Coventry.
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for ensuring the technical availability of production machinery and facilities by preventing and/or the timely repair of breakdowns in a quality and cost conscientious way that supports the company's objectives. Maintain machinery in an orderly condition, select correct machine equipment and organise and administer the spares stock, whilst minimising maintenance costs. To participate in the improvements of machine operation, production process and company procedure. Support building services activity.
Specific duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining machinery in an orderly condition to a TPM schedule
- Repair first line fix to enable production to continue
- Working with Machine downtime /OEE Data to improve uptime
- Minimise the costs of maintenance
- Participate in the improvements of machine operation, production process, standards and company procedures
- Project activities
- Provide technical advice when required
- Mentoring of apprentices
Qualifications & experience required
- HNC level in Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- 18th edition electrical wiring an advantage
- TIA Portal and S7 Fault finding ability an advantage
- PLC automation, safety systems and panel competent
- Electro-pneumatics, hydraulics, machining and machine technology knowledge
Hours of work are 38.5 hours working between Monday - Thursday 6.00am - 2.00pm and Fridays between 6.00am - 1.00pm.
Salary for this is between £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550 or 0116 478 0998.