Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer role in the Leicester LE4 area. This is for a reputable engineering company which prides themselves on delivering high quality products. If you are interested then apply now!
- Carry out repairs to plant, machinery and equipment to minimise lost time due to breakdown
- As required carry out major refurbishment of plant, equipment and machinery
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Project work and Continuous Improvements
- Investigate reported faults, identify the cause and decide the necessary course of action to rectify the fault
- Isolate machines and make safe as required
- Electrical repairs may involve working with up to 415 volts AC or DC current
- Mechanical repairs dismantling and re-assembling of machine components including any hydraulic or pneumatic systems.
- Adhere to all Company and Health & Safety procedures and legislation
- Co-operate with Managers
- Experience of fault-finding and repairing CNC multi-axis machines
- Find faults using machine drawings and documentation
- Served an apprenticeship with an associated engineering qualification, 17th edition compliant, with experience of hands on maintenance.
- Conversant with Fanuc, Siemens and Mitsubishi controls
- Experience with machine realignments.
- Strong, practical engineering background
- Conversant with present and emerging technology, up to date knowledge of equipment andtechniques
- Understand engineering, manufacturing and operational processes and standards
The candidate will be expected to work on all company sites.
In order to perform the duties as safely as possible, the candidate will be required to abide by the use of following PPE :
- Safety Glasses
- Safety shoes/Boots
- Ear protection, Hand Gloves and Masks if required.
How to Apply for a Maintenance Engineer role the with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Bin lorry loader
- Southend-On-Sea, Essex
- Up to £8.91 per hour
- 3 days ago
Barker Ross are looking for Public Realm Operatives/Bin lorry loaders in Southend on Sea. The working hours are 08:00 - 15:00, working 5 days out of 7 (will include working weekends) The hourly pay rate is £8.91 The role predominantly is to collect household waste bins, Operatives could... Read More