Duties will include
* To carry out all activities within the area of this role's responsibly in accordance with current Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety policies. Be responsible for ensuring your own awareness of the company Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety policies.
* Respond to breakdowns as required and repair ensuring good cost efficiency is maintained, this includes the use of external sub-contractors and plant. Management of maintenance projects across the Newark site including RAMS.
* To recognise and ensure necessary maintenance of all equipment involved in production and schedule maintenance at designated intervals via the MaintMaster system. Monitor and manage the PPM schedule via the MaintMaster system.
* Manage, delegate and coordinate work across the engineering team ensuring best practice.
* Update and create where necessary RAMS to ensure safe and efficient working of all personnel.
* Liaise with the internal functions to ensure successful introduction and implementation of new / purchased production equipment. Control the purchasing and stock levels of the required maintenance spares and parts.
* Reduce reactive maintenance where possible by reviewing and updating the MaintMaster system resulting in a cost saving to the business.
* Product development through improvement of H&S, quality of the product, floor layout, process flow, methods, tooling, logistics and operational disciplines.
* Plan engineering activities to complete preventative maintenance schedules to avoid where possible disruption to the manufacturing processes.
* To carry out such other duties as reasonably directed by the Factory Manager.
If you are interested in this role please contact me through email on email@example.com or call me on 07443260802
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available