Job Description -
- Problem solving complex machinery
- Good knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
- Ability to identify improvments to maximise time and mininise cost
- time services mechanical engineer with proven experience in a similar role
- Experience working with heavy /agricultural machinery
- Attention to detail
- Maintain, test, repair and clean machinery
- Timely reporting of QHSE issues
- Operating welding equiptment
This role is a brillaint oppurutnity for a well experience, eager candidate.
If you are interested please call Leah on 07824046097 or click APPLY now.