A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer within a packaging and the manufacturer and supplier within the food sector based in Nottinghamshire.
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for maintaining the Dairy and Packing sites and prioritising jobs in order of seriousness.
- To Monitor energy usage and record
- To carry out P.P.M. as per schedule where possible
- To promote and follow the company's health and safety policy as set out in the company handbook.
- To wherever possible repair & maintain CBC refrigeration systems
- To monitor and record steam boiler daily safety checks
- To recommend improvements to the site wherever possible
- To maintain a sense of humour at all times
- To become proficient in the use of the milk pasteuriser on site
- To make sure areas of work are kept tidy and clean at all times
- To be responsible for locking the site on occasions
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm with occasional weekend call outs with overtime pay.
Salary for this role is £35,000 - £40,000
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Spalding, Lincolnshire
- £40000 - £40458 per annum
- 4 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer working day shifts at for a food manufacturer based in Spalding To provide a maintenance engineering service to the business unit buildings, plant and associated equipment that ensures 100% availability and reliability, that ... Read More
Maintenance Engineer Nights
- Spalding, Lincolnshire
- £42000 - £45698 per annum
- 9 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer at for a food manufacturer based in Spalding To provide a maintenance engineering service to the business unit buildings, plant and associated equipment that ensures 100% availability and reliability, that results in the safe... Read More