A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer within a packaging and the manufacturer and supplier within the food sector based in Leicestershire.
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for maintaining the Dairy and Packing sites and prioritising jobs in order of seriousness.
- To Monitor energy usage and record
- To carry out P.P.M. as per schedule where possible
- To promote and follow the company's health and safety policy as set out in the company handbook.
- To wherever possible repair & maintain CBC refrigeration systems
- To monitor and record steam boiler daily safety checks
- To recommend improvements to the site wherever possible
- To maintain a sense of humour at all times
- To become proficient in the use of the milk pasteuriser on site
- To make sure areas of work are kept tidy and clean at all times
- To be responsible for locking the site on occasions
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm with occasional weekend call outs with overtime pay.
Salary for this role is £35,000 - £40,000
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £33000 - £36000 per annum
- 10 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Shift Engineer at for a food manufacturer based in Leicestershire. Responsibilities of the Shift Engineer: Ensure that all equipment is maintained in line with manufacturer's recommendations and repaired when necessary to be available and fit for... Read More
- Lutterworth, Leicestershire
- Up to £14.90 per hour + overtime £22.35p/h, free parking
- 18 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Shift Engineer at leading wholesaler of business products and services based in Leicestershire. The Shift Engineer is responsible for maintaining and controlling all site electrical and mechanical equipment to the highest possible standards of efficiency ... Read More