Are you looking for an opportunity to utilise your excellent problem solving skills and superior knowledge of all things involving minor works within various disciplines such as Electrical and Plumbing?
Barker Ross are looking to take on a fully qualified Maintenance Electrician-Plumber for our client based around North London.
Your role as maintenance electrician plumber will be required to perform general upkeep on building's electrical systems. This entails inspecting the electrical installations of North London schools, performing routine maintenance, and fixing any faulty wiring. Also replacing electrical appliances and Lighting including Emergency Lighting Fittings.
- Relevant electrician certifications
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in electrical maintenance or associated work
- Carrying out Electrical Testing and Inspection (Desirable)
- Be competent to complete electrical certification for all works completed.
- Computer experience including verbal and oral communication skills preferred.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of BS7671 is essential.
- Qualified to 18th Edition IEE wiring regulations (or equivalent).
- Have a good understanding of electrical compliance and work to current Health & Safety
- Full driving licence as the role comes with a Company vehicle.
Please see more details below:
- Mon-Fri (40 hours per week)
- Temp to Perm
- Enhanced DBS is required for this role
- Must be able to provide all Rights to Work in UK
Please call Molly at Barker Ross London Office on 0203 757 7047 if you have any questions!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Loughborough, Leicestershire
- £35000 - £42000 per annum
- 5 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer at a Loughborough based global metal manufacturing company, supplying to automotive, constructive and other areas. The ideal candidate will have the following technical skills and experience: Experience of support... Read More
- Selby, North Yorkshire
- Up to £33280 per annum
- 6 days ago
Our client is a highly successful, market leading, engineering company in Selby, North Yorkshire Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit an Electrically biased multi skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities for the Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer include p... Read More
Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- 7 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer at a leading marketing consultancy company based in Leicester. Study blueprints, schematics, manuals, or other specifications to determine installation procedures. Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, u... Read More
Electrically biased multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Up to £38000 per annum
- 14 days ago
Our client is a highly successful, market leading, engineering company in Alfreton, Derbyshire Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit an Electrically biased multi skilled Maintenance Engineer working 4 on/4 off 0600-1800 and 1800-0600 alternate Days and Nights. Respons... Read More