Are you looking for an opportunity to utilise your excellent problem solving skills and superior knowledge of all things involving minor works within various disciplines such as Electrical and Plumbing?
Barker Ross are looking to take on a fully qualified Maintenance Electrician-Plumber for our client based around North London.
Your role as maintenance electrician plumber will be required to perform general upkeep on building's electrical systems. This entails inspecting the electrical installations of North London schools, performing routine maintenance, and fixing any faulty wiring. Also replacing electrical appliances and Lighting including Emergency Lighting Fittings.
- Relevant electrician certifications
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in electrical maintenance or associated work
- Carrying out Electrical Testing and Inspection (Desirable)
- Be competent to complete electrical certification for all works completed.
- Computer experience including verbal and oral communication skills preferred.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of BS7671 is essential.
- Qualified to 18th Edition IEE wiring regulations (or equivalent).
- Have a good understanding of electrical compliance and work to current Health & Safety
- Full driving licence as the role comes with a Company vehicle.
Please see more details below:
- Mon-Fri (40 hours per week)
- Temp to Perm
- Enhanced DBS is required for this role
- Must be able to provide all Rights to Work in UK
Please call Molly at Barker Ross London Office on 0203 757 7047 if you have any questions!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Corby, Northamptonshire
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + plus benefits
- 20 days ago
My client is a large manufacturer of RTE products and supplies to both retailers and foodservice options across the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Manager to work within one of their sites based near Kettering. You will directly report to the site Engineering Ma... Read More
Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £30000 per annum + plus shift allowance
- 22 days ago
Our client is a highly successful food manufacturing company in Leicester. Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit multi skilled Maintenance Engineers The Maintenance Engineers will be working as part of a team responsible for ensuring that nominated equipment and machi... Read More
Handy Person/Skilled Trades Person
- Darlington, County Durham
- Up to £13.50 per hour
- 4 days ago
My client is seeking a Skilled Handy Person/Trades Person, to join site to assist within the Facilities Department of a large Engine Manufacturing Site, based in Darlington. The successful candidate will be placed within the Handy person Function to assist with all aspect of site mainte... Read More
- Grantham, Lincolnshire
- £13.50 - £18.00 per hour + plus excellent company benefits
- 19 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to join an established and successful total waste management business who specialise in delivering, recycling, recovering, treatment, and disposal for all types of waste. The role will be for HGV Technician, at their site near Gr... Read More