An opportunity has become available for a Maintenance Assistant to join one of the UK's Leading artisan Producers of specialist Mediterranean foods based in Park Royal - London.
My client combines a heritage steeped in Mediterranean traditions and family recipes, with a strong focus on using only the finest ingredients and a commitment to product innovation. Having grown from a small family-run business, they have become a market leader supplying national and to international customers.
- Perform routine grounds keeping, building maintenance tasks and hygiene / cleaning duties.
- Completion of Maintenance/Facilities related H&S Action points and initiatives
- Hygiene and cleaning responsibilities excluding offices, toilets and welfare facilities
Conduct general grounds maintenance such as:
- Conduct general building maintenance tasks (within skill level) such as:
- Changing light bulbs
- Painting and decorating
- Basic plumbing, including unblocking sinks, toilets and drainage
- Basic Joinery
- Basic electrical maintenance
- Conduct repairs on doors and roller shutters
- Repair of suspended ceilings panels
- Assemble / repair and other office furniture and relocate when required
Essential Skills and Experience
- IT literate
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proactive problem-solving capability
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
Salary is £22k - £24k plus Benefits
You will work a 45 hours a week from 6am - 3pm - however there is flexibility to start late. Over-time is also available.
Saturday working is required with a day off in the week.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available