Our client based in Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products who provide innovative, highly decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets. They are currently looking for a Machine Operator to join their team on a full time basis.
The successful candidate must be flexible to work a fixed night shift of 10pm-6am Monday to Friday each week.
The starting pay rate will be £9.30 per hour, increasing to £9.80 after training.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Working on a DCM machine
- Making adjustments to the machine
- Changing machine parts
- Preparing, loading and unloading reels
- Understanding the needs of the line and adhering to running rates
- Understanding of production targets needed on the line and how you can contribute
- Reducing waste and making good quality products
- Adhering to good housekeeping standards
- Have an awareness of health and safety procedures
The successful candidate should possess the following:-
- Be able to work well on your own initiative as well as being part of a team
- Work accurately under pressure
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others
- Be quality focused with a keen eye for detail
- Flexible approach
- Experienced machine operator
- Own transport to reach the location of site (no public transport routes available)
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.