Food Machinest/ Line Leader
My Client is currently looking for a strong candidate, who has strong machine experience within a Food Company, but who can aslo help support the lines, and over see staff
- Ensuring that all pre-start checks are completed and to a satisfactory level
- Encourages a safe working environment for employees in their area & supports H&S initiatives.
- Label and machine checks, set up the line and conduct a visual inspection of the line, reporting any faults or damaged parts to the Engineering and Site Operations Supervisor
- Operate machinery efficiently & minimise downtime where possible.
- Ensuring all agency workers and Phoenix Line staff are trained and understand how to operate the production line against Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Seen to enforce quality standards on a daily basis & take appropriate action when standards are not met.
- Lead by example to ensure good Hygiene and Good Housekeeping practices are maintained across the site.
- Work closely with Technical and QA's to ensure appropriate standards are being consistently met and SOP's are being followed.
- Conducting on-boarding and orientation of agency workers
- Ensure your production team follow break schedules and are maintaining good timekeeping practices
- Ensuring materials are ready for production, including signing of start and end material levels and highlighting any discrepancies to the Site Operations Supervisor.
- Paperwork checks, ensuring all batch codes and dates are entered and correct
- Conduct regular inventory checks, maintaining basic standard stock levels for your production line and employee facilities. Liaising with Planning to order any replacements items.
- Completing KPI Spreadsheets and production level reporting.
If you have experience within the Food Industry and are looking for a new challenge, please apply on line and send your CV to email@example.com asap
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.