Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Machine Operative, this is a exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward-thinking company that has experienced significant growth since its formation in 2001. This role could either be in the LE3 Braunstone area or the LE4 Abbey lane area.
The Machine Operative will be working in the Assembly Department. A fast-paced department ran by a close knit, hardworking hands-on team.
Hours - Monday to Friday - 7am until 3:30pm
Pay rate - £10 - £12.50 per hour
Experience and Characteristics Required:
- Good attention to detail.
- A variety of final assembly skills.
- Demanding role so able to deal with high pressure.
- Able to work using own initiative but follow instructions to the letter.
- Experience in a practical, manual environment.
- Reliable, compatible, trustworthy, and honest
Job Role will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting the assembly team in the assembly of signs.
- Letter layouts.
- Construction of large totem signs
- Usage of heavy-duty power tools
How to Apply for the role with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. Please also call us on 0116 204 2600.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation.
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.