Barker Ross are looking for Machine Operator to work for our client based in Corby.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and to met deadlines when required
- Have a engineering background
- Able to read engineering drawings and work to samples
- Able to measure precisely
- Attention to quality
- Cutting and preparing parts
- Manufacturing high quality parts from drawings and cad files
- Choosing the correct tooling and manufacturing methods for each job
- Always maintaining a clean working environment and work in a safe and professional manner
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 08:00AM to 17:00PM then Friday 08:00AM - 16:30pm. 42 hours per week.
If you are keen to hear more about this exciting new opportunity and looking to start work asap Please call Barker Ross 01604 634479.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.