An opportunity has arisen for Skilled Machine Operatives at a global manufacturer and supplier within the medical industry based in Coventry.
Production Operatives will work in manufacturing areas involving both chemical and mechanical production processes to produce fibre, fabric rolls and dressings to be used in medical devices and contribute to the manufacture of filled yarns to be used in X-ray detectable thread, the ideal candidate would have an awareness of Kaizen and lean manufacturing methodology.
- Manufacture by operating the part automated Chemical Reaction process using a kier to produce batch quantities of tow
- Dry tow by operating the cabinet drying plant equipment
- Operate the Alginate wet spinning line and dope making process to convert the raw materials into tow
- Operate the melt spinning equipment doff yarn and carry out decitex measurements on the product
- Operate the wrapping and winding equipment
- Operate the fabric blending equipment
- Operate the fabric processing cards and needle looms to produce fabric rolls and Slivers
- Slit and cut rolls into individual dressings using mechanical cutting equipment
- Cut Sliver into individual dressings using scissors
- Take process samples including microbiological in accordance with procedures and carry out basic process quality checks
- Follow process control systems using the appropriate documentation, SOP's and Batch History Records
- Record and reconcile production figures to maintain accurate plant process records
Working hours will be Mon-Wed Day 8am - 8pm: Night: 8pm - 8am / Thurs-Sat Day 8am - 8pm: Night: 8pm - 8am (36.5hours with breaks
Salary for this opportunity will be £18,000
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
CNC Miller Operator / Setters / Programmer
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £10.75 - £20.50 per hour
- 10 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an CNC Miller Programmer at a Leicester based world leading engineering manufacturer and design company within the automotive industry. As a CNC Programmer, you will be a pivotal member of the Manufacturing Team, utilizing your knowledge of 4 & 5 a... Read More